Marine tube also called the ship tube, its main use is used in shipbuilding.
Compared with other seamless steel tubes (such as 20 # 45 # seamless steel pipe), the performance of the marine tube has higher corrosion resistance performance, voltage resistance and temperature resistance. The main material of the marine tube is 410, 490 and 440, and the standard of execution is: GB/T5312-1999 (hot rolling, extrusion, expansion tube).
Specifications and Grades:
(1) The hierarchy of steel pipes of American Bureau of Shipping(ABS) is the same as China Classification Society (CCS).
(2) The discharge of the outboard pipe is used pipe of Ⅰ level.
(3) Not open pipe of the pressure such as drain pipe, overflow pipe, the exhaust pipe, boiler and steam pipe generally as Ⅲ level tube.
Currently using Ⅰ and Ⅱ piping occasions are: high pressure hydraulic system parts, outboard tube, high pressure parts, compressed air mud system, hot oil system, cargo oil system, etc. Because Ⅰ and Ⅱ piping purchasing time is long, and it is expensive, so it doesn't leave too much stock to buy, for save materials, these the materials that without using need to returned to the warehouse in time.Ⅰ and Ⅱ piping need classification society certificate (except classification ABS specifications of hydraulic pipe).
1) the complicated working conditions of sea and coast have been taken into consideration in the design, such as wind, wave, ship's shaking, self-weight and operational factors.
2) it is made of high quality anti-corrosion materials and is suitable for use in harsh coastal environments with strong corrosivity.
3) thickened pipe wall, the outer protective layer has excellent anti-wear and anti-aging properties.
4) be able to change the pressure of work.
5) It is flexible, strong, safe and durable.
Edit by Ms. Julia Zhu of KRM/BSW (Sales Dept.)
Contact us directly by:
Whatsapp / Skype / Cell: +86-18600036953